Friday, November 16, 2007

McDonald's Official Collector announces:

New countries expected

Hello!

After a break that has been lasting for over 6 months I can finally inform that new countries are expected. For sure new advertising materials will come from Nicaragua and Honduras and I expect them to be received in the beginig of 2008, January or February.
That's not all becasue there are next four countries expected: Guadeloupe, French Guiana and El Salvador. McDonald's Guadeloupe has already confirmed that will send its advertising materials but as to El Salvador, I am still waiting for confirmation.

Venezuela and Pakistan have confirmed sending their advertising materials.

I'm so glad that things go forward and even more gald that I managed to establish contacts in Latin America/Caribbean because it is minority in my collection.

My goal never changes: collecting at last one item from every McDonald's market and never give in!

Regards,

Marcin
McDonald's Official Collector

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home